CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 3, 2008

I Capture the Castle

I liked this book, but it didn't end the way I wanted it to. The ending was good and in the end I guess it was right just not the way I had hoped. It took place after WWI and before WWII. It was not a war book. It was about an author who took his family to live in an abandoned castle. The story gets good about 4 chapters into it. I laughed very hard at the bear part!! I'm being vague because I don't want to give it away! It was a very easy read! The author I am told wrote Mary Poppins, but I can't say that is the absolute truth!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, I thought that maybe the book blog was dead. I was surprised to see your post. I guess I should start contributing again too. Thanks Amy.